Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on a 06 LBZ i got the right ecm pins and installed them into pin slots 8 and 60 on the C1 connector. Then supplied them with 12 volts but nothing happened the idle didnt bump up to 800 with the switch on and nothing happened when i hit the cc set or resume. I did the manual high idle on my LB7 and had no problems with it. Any help would be greatly appreciate!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Where did your power source come from? Did you verify that there is 12v on the back side of the switch headed to the pins?

·
Registered
62 Posts
i'v always wondered what the high idle option in the dash actualy does. i'v only had the truck this summer so far so i'm asuming it'll just idle high for cold starts?

·
Registered
870 Posts
did you remove the pink pin retainer when you installed the pins? if not the pins are not all the way in. VERY common mistake and easy to miss :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not the first time but i got the pins back out some how because i know u need a special tool normally to get them back out and then removed that pink pin retainer after reading something about in on here. And i checked for 12 volts all the way up to the pins. And i used a fuse tap and tapped into the rear window defroster. Thank you again and any more ideas would be greatly appreciate!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts