Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any different manual controls that work in our trucks. I know it would be too much for the auto so i figure maybe a manual that might work also

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
huh? Im not sure what you're asking...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are there any other manual controls that will work in the silverado.....i scratched up mine when i pulled the bezel and i am just going to replace it. so i was thinking maybe a different GM vehicle uses a control that looks different and works....i would get that instead

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
well, you could use the manual control head out of a Tahoe, Sub, Avalanche....any of the GMT-800 bodied trucks.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
which years are the GMT-800 trucks....i am guessing 03-06? the other question is are they all the same in appearance

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
which years are the GMT-800 trucks....i am guessing 03-06? the other question is are they all the same in appearance
Sorry, should have specified. Since you have a 2005, you are correct. Yes, they all look the same.

There are quite a few on ebay right now. search "avalanche control" and you'll see three used ones from a guy named "bamacropper". Just make sure they have the same buttons as yours.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
yup any 03-06 manual controls out of a burban, avalanche, tahoe, yukon, yukon XL, silverado, sierra...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts