Diesel Place banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a new Buick Enclave CXL for the wife the other day so i thought i'd post some pics!! This thing is LLLLOOOOOAAAADDDDEEEDDD!!!
Pretty sweet ride!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Nice. Now maybe Mama will let you have some new toys.

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,309 Posts
we are looking at these

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Wow that thing look's like a PT cruiser :rotflmao:

·
Bac To The Future
23,008 Posts
Thank you for helping keep GM's new Lansing Delta Township plant humming right along!

Wow that thing look's like a PT cruiser
You're thinking of the HHR. Those Enclaves are nothing like a PT Cruiser.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The coolest part in my opinion is the headlights........when you start her up at night, they go cross-eyed and back to center and then they turn as you turn the wheel!!! The fist time we tried it we both giggled like hell!! The camera in the rear view mirror is pretty cool too!

·
Registered
176 Posts
They will certainly lay a little rubber also:D, that v6 makes some pretty good power in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
if it has the water leak roof make sure the recall was done, and unfortunately the 3.6 engines have been having some head issues, but otherwise nice vehicles.
Ditto on the heads, water leaks, and P/S coolers. Nice vehicles. The headlight thing is pretty neat as well.

·
Registered
250 Posts
My sister just bought one a couple of months ago. They are a sweet ride. The only complaint I had was a little lack of power. Then again I just climbed out of my Duramax before driving it.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Cool little ride. How many does it seat?

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,309 Posts
7 is correct.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ya this one seats 7 but you can get them with a person seating but i'm not sure why you would!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.