Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

had a little fun with the dealer over the weekend,went somthing like this:

I TOLD THE DEALER I DONT LIKE COMING IN JUST FOR THE FREE DONOUGHTS,JUST TO FIX THE TRUCK CORRECTLY,SO WHILE I WAS WAITING IN LINE TO BE HELPED,I LEFT MY TRUCK IDLING JUST TO MAKE MY POINT MORE CLEAR TO EVERONE.FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE HAD A INJECTOR LEAK A NEED TO DRIVE ITAFTER THE INJECTORS FILL THE CRANKCASE IT FUEL COMES OUT WHERE EVER IT CAN IE: DIPSTICK,FILL CAP,EGR VALVE.

SO WHILE MY PICKUP WAS IDLING IT WAS SLOWLY USING THE DEALERS GUTTER AS A KIND OF COLLECTION POINT FOR THE OTHER CUSTOMERS TO TRACK THE FUEL INTO THE SHOWROOM FLOOR,SERVICE WAITING AREA,ETC.ETC.

I TOLD THE DEALER THAT IT LOOKED LIKE A HAZARDOUS FUEL SPILL OUTSIDE,MAYBEE WE SOULD CALL THE HAZMAT SPILL CONTROL TEAM TO COME TAKE A LOOK!

NEEDLESS TO SAY I ONCE AGAIN SLIP INTO THE COMFORT OF A RENTAL CAR WHILE LEAVING THE DEALER TO CLEAN UP THEIR MESS.

SIGNED LEAKYINJECTOR

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
That's good. Maybe it will become synonymous with the industry. Just mention leaky injector and get moved to the front of the line.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I want to collect 8 leaky injectors for my race Duramax. Wide open when running. It saves on ankle strain. I might even leave out the rings on the pistons so it will burn the diesel in the oil pan. This is the recipe for a 9 sec Duramax.

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
Leaky injector,

Maybe you should time your next trip to the dealer with a call to the local HAZMAT. I just read a report that states 1 ounce of Diesel fuel can contaminate 15000 gallons of drinking water.

·
Registered
353 Posts
GOOD POINT!

I know I would be rather POed if that was happening to my truck. I hope they get you taken care of!

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts