Diesel Place banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
myffi.biz

Anyone ever try or hear of these capsules or there other products?

Thanks,
Louis

·
Registered
50 Posts
Snake oil.....

·
Registered
112 Posts
The stuff works as advertised, but only for a limited time. There are no documented detrimental effects to the engine, but performance gains are only temporary. I thought I might like to try to distribute the stuff, but after reading significant documentation on several studies, decided against it.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they said if your overdosing you'll loose the benefit......they changed the dose by half.
Could this be why you say it doesn't last?

Louis

·
Registered
714 Posts
First off, if you could increase MPG by 10% with a little pill, don't ya think the auto makers and refiners would be all up on this instead of paying MILLIONS to cut MPG by .01%

It is cause it DOES NOT WORK. Any of it. Never has, never will.

And if you want to see the "fishiness" of this place, check their report from the lab. Half the numbers are in a different font or something. Zeros are "O".

If you EVER see a product that claims something like reduced MPG or reduced emissions, then ask yourself why the auto makers have't used it. If it was as cheap and easy as a little pill, TRUST ME, they'd do it, especially now.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Monel....

While typically I would agree with you, I have looked at INDEPENDENT test results and the numbers are accurate. However, there has not been any long term study that has shown the results to last for an extended period of time. The only study that was done long term by an independent source found that the results lasted for less than 20k miles.

The only testers who found a lack of improvement only ran for one tank. As the manufacturer suggests, the product does work after 2-3 tanks of fuel using the pill.

As for Louis and the dosing change, I don't know if that will actually make a difference or not. I don't see how cutting the dosage in half will solve the problem of the benefits going away. Perhaps it will make the benefits last twice as long before they disappear?

When I find an independent study confirming long-term benefits with no detrimental effects, then I will probably start using the stuff.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
:rotflmao: anybody tried kind of "blue pills" on a 6.5 :D:D:D :rotflmao:

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
:rotflmao: anybody tried kind of "blue pills" on a 6.5 :D:D:D :rotflmao:
... is that when the doctor comes in and says "congradulations, it's a Duramax!"

·
Registered
714 Posts
I used a pink one and the doctor said "Congradulations! It is a Powerstroke!" :D

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As for Louis and the dosing change, I don't know if that will actually make a difference or not. I don't see how cutting the dosage in half will solve the problem of the benefits going away. Perhaps it will make the benefits last twice as long before they disappear?
What I was trying to say is that, from what I understand the product had a better effect or is stronger than they origanlly thought and when they gave dosing instructions they found that a residue builds up, on or in the combustion chamber which will stop or even reverse the benefit so they lowered the dosage.

I am by no means a combustion engineer, but if you read the material and listen to the telephone calls, what i'm TRYING to explain will become a lot clearer.

Louis

·
Registered
714 Posts
Simply put, if any of it worked... they'd be mega-rich.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Simply put, if any of it worked... they'd be mega-rich.
Maybe they are?...........I guess, "I want it to work" versus "It probably doesn't".

It really would be great if this product could make the combustion cycle even more efficient and create this MPG increase, and a stronger, cleaner, better running engine.

I guess I summed it up with the title of the thread...."MAGIC" capsules...

Oh Well,

Louis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts