Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance of a GP ?? Anyone have any decent prices?? Any interest if a reasonable price was found from 10 or more on a purchase ??

Mac

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'd be interested.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
I might be interested, what price do these usually retail for?

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I think about $260

Contact WJS Performance... Wade Johnson. He's an advertiser here.Edited by: hoot

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'd probably go for one

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have a vendor (here) looking into it ..... Need more people,lets go ......

Everybody wants a Mag Hytec for Christmas or Hanukkah for that matter ..... Trying to get all involved ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
611 Posts
I want one .

The factory is about 10 minutes from my house
, they are working on an Allison pan too.Edited by: DIESEL 5

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
depends on the number. ill keep watching

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Stupid okie wants to know what a Mag Hytec is.

SMOOOOOOOOTHIE

·
Registered
617 Posts
Maybe one for me in the future. Looking to see what kind of deal comes by here. Alli pan would be nice, too.Edited by: neverenuf

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
If the price is right, I'm in. Not for need, but it'll look cool to the Dodge and Ford guys behind me

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in if the price is right.

Does anyone know if the Mag Hytec cover will fit with a Hellwig sway bar?

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
i have on on my diff and love it... if the ally pan is avail i'm on it!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
OK.....we have a price.....I think it is a pretty fair one at that. I will not post the price so pm me if you are interested. Please, do not pm me if you are only shopping, not buying, or you are only investigating for someone elsethat is trying to squash this........ I will not respond to you. I am not trying to be harsh, I just don't want this to be spoiled by any one individual. It will be by a vendor of the forum....he has not been announced yet so I will not let that info out either. I believe by the time we get the 10 people, he will be announced. If we get close enough to the 10, I will put up the rest to keep the group purchase on.

Thanks, GeorgeEdited by: BIG DIPPER

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would really enjoy finding one under my x-mas tree this year.
Santa is fully aware of my list. Count me in for one.

Chris

·
Registered
463 Posts
BIG DIPPER said:
OK.....we have a price.....I think it is a pretty fair one at that. I will not post the price so pm me if you are interested. Please, do not pm me if you are only shopping, not buying, or you are only investigating for someone elsethat is trying to squash this........ I will not respond to you. I am not trying to be harsh, I just don't want this to be spoiled by any one individual. It will be by a vendor of the forum....he has not been announced yet so I will not let that info out either. I believe by the time we get the 10 people, he will be announced. If we get close enough to the 10, I will put up the rest to keep the group purchase on.

Thanks, George

Maybe I don't understand this group buy stuff, but how the hell am I supposed to know if I want to buy if I don't know the price first? I'm [email protected]# sure not going to buy first, then ask the price!

Help me out if I'm way off here, but this just doesn't make sense to me!

KevinEdited by: Fireman

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hey Kevin,

It makes sense to all the other guys that have PMed.....and all the other guys that have missed out because someone complains.....

SO....long and short of it....don't get in the group buy......seems fair to me.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.