Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I've been trying to decide whether or not to buy the new LBZ. Well the decision is over I'm going with the Graystone Metallic fully loaded. Buying it at invoice and they are giving me Kbb trade-in Good condition for my Ford. Does that sound fair enough?? Man I hope I get a good problem free truck. I've had a lot of problems with the Ford. What sold me with the Chevy was after I test drove one. The engine/tranny combo is freakin awesome.:ro)

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Welcome to a real truck......GM:ro)

·
Registered
73 Posts
:welcome2: and :grd:

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, update your signature and list your truck options and any modifications so users can help you better. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your rig

because....

:nopics:​

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, update your signature and list your truck options and any modifications so users can help you better. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your rig

because....

:nopics:​

I'll do it we should seal the deal today as long as they don't try anything funny.:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last week when I decided to buy the Chevy Graystone truck I called the dealer and told them to get the papers ready on the truck. Unfortunately, they tried to switch me to another truck and wanted over two thousand dollars more than the written quote they gave me. Needless to say I told them to keep it.

However, I now have agreed to buy a summit white GMC with even more equipment and I'm getting it at a price of 500 below invoice. The truck will be here on Friday. Thanks to all who have helped and given advice. I can't wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts