Diesel Place banner

Lund coldfront

7K views 43 replies 13 participants last post by  CS-Dmax 
I have the plastice screen front and cold front made by lund. Mine are in 6 pieces... It sucks to put on... You have to pull the plastic cover over the grill and use some funky mounting brackets to notch on the grill. Then, hope you are not off a hole....... I hate to put it on.... but it does not scratch anything and looks nice when its there....

Max are yours like that also.

Wow Max,

That is sure nice compared to my plastic... and its one piece, not six different ones.... Looks very nice.... I may have to see if they make the same for chevy...

Burner,

I rigged my screen fron to accept my cold front in seconds.. or so... The part that sucks, is both fronts are in six pieces for the chevy so the first takes an hour or so to put on.... I drilled out the hand scres on the cold front so it fits over tight and then I put one coarse srew through the cold front into a hole in the screen front. The tric was getting the pefect place to have the screw so it did not rub on anything... They only stick out and 1/8th anyway.... This way i can go back and forth in a matter of 10 minutes.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.