Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
did anyone see the truckpulls this morning on ESPN2 those trucks got some big time hosepower.

some one else on this site said that was the first of many more to come on the diesels so i hope there is really more to come.

did you watch the whole thing and did you notice that when they interviewed people you could hear the diesel trucks oing the sledpull in the background and you could also see the clouds of smoke in the air

i didn't see any either but you could hear them and see all smoke to but i think it was them because you could hear the engines and it did not sound like any tractors to me but who knows

me too, i seen just tractors!
i saw the tractors too but the way the engines sounded and the arounts of black smoke i dont think it was a tractor if it was it was sure smoking quite abit

oh id did not see any pumped up tractors that could have been what it was but it just sounded alot like the sled trucks

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
yeah i was dissapointed they didn't show any diesel classes, extreme 4x4 showed a little segment on the dhra nationals, they only showed the big name dodges though

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
I didn't see any diesel trucks, only tractors on the next track over.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Were not talking everyday stock farm tractors. The ones pulling make just as much smoke and power than any big boy truck puller is making.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.