Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would let everyone know that I have just received my new one piece floor mats for my crew cab. This is the second truck I have put one piece carpet mats under the stock rubber ones. I love them.

Loyds mats are sold thru california car cover and they are color match carpet and I got a silver chevy bowtie on the center hump. Look great, and your carpet stays like new. No worries!

Why wouldn't you protect the carpet especially right below the cup holders?:confused:

I will post a pic soon.

·
Registered
89 Posts
:nopics:

Love to check them out!

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Got Loyds in my rig also. Great product!

·
Registered
318 Posts
all these folks paying GM $100 extra for carpet then covering it up with expensive rubber floor mats to protect it.

Why not just get your truck with carpet delete and pocket the $100 bucks?(assuming you ordered your truck new of course)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have shCensored *t on my shoes that require me to hose out my truck, thank you very much!
:muahaha:

I hope to keep my floor pans intact longer that 5 years. You can take your 100 savings and put it toward your new floor pans.

I hope this shows my opinion of the carpet delete option! :thumbsdow

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don't have shCensored *t on my shoes that require me to hose out my truck, thank you very much!
:muahaha:

I hope to keep my floor pans intact longer that 5 years. You can take your 100 savings and put it toward your new floor pans.

I hope this shows my opinion of the carpet delete option! :thumbsdow
:lol: to each his own I reckon, I just dont see the point in paying extra for carpet only to cover it up. I would have gladly paid the 100 bucks to avoid getting carpet, but instead GM paid me so who am I to complain.

Not sure what carpet delete has to do with floor pans lasting :confused:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They hold in the moisture between the floorpan and the rubber floor liner. In otherwords it doesn't breathe.:)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a pic of my new mats.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
They hold in the moisture between the floorpan and the rubber floor liner. In otherwords it doesn't breathe.:)
Might be true if any moisture got there in the first place... but unless you fill the truck with water I dont see that happening.

Water wont soak through rubber like it will carpet.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well cowboy, I disagree because moisture is everywhere, but I think we should just call it as we are going to agree to disagree! :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Good looking mats. Thanks for posting the picture.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts