Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 crew cab with the bose system. It is not great, but it will do for me. The question I have is the rear speakers seem very weak when I fade to the back of the truck. They are probably less than half the volume of the fronts. Is this normal? Or do I have a problem? Thanks in advance.:confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
the question I have is the rear speakers seem very weak when I fade to the back of the truck. They are probably less than half the volume of the fronts.
I have a '06 ext. cab when I turned on the Bose for the first time the first thing I noticed was the rear speakers sounded weak. When I fade to the back speakers to balance the sound F/R the fronts sound lousy. If the back speakers sounded like the front speakers when the fade is in the neutral position I'd like the system.

Changing the system or upgrading to the Lux amp is too much trouble so I'll live with the Bose but I don't like it. Actually I'm trying to talk myself into living with it.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
after I got a 2006 hummer with the "monsoon" system,Iam kinda disappointed with the bose in my silverado-the monsoon is much better IMO-

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have an 06 crew cab with the bose system. It is not great, but it will do for me. The question I have is the rear speakers seem very weak when I fade to the back of the truck. They are probably less than half the volume of the fronts. Is this normal? Or do I have a problem? Thanks in advance.:confused:

I found the same thing with my 05CC GMC -

·
Registered
298 Posts
Lux Amp!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
:exactly:

Lux amp-it and you will be happy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts