Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running hyper yellow HB4- 9006 in their low beams? Are these legal?
I drive a lot at night in rain and fog, and from what I read, these would help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,311 Posts
Depends on your state laws regarding lighting.

Lots of people run amber 9145's in their fogs. I would think thats a better idea than to change the headlights wto amber.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,061 Posts
I don't think they would be legal, but might check anyway
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,331 Posts
Unit453;1602020; said:
Depends on your state laws regarding lighting.

Lots of people run amber 9145's in their fogs. I would think thats a better idea than to change the headlights wto amber.
x2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
where do you get amber fog lights????? i've looked all over and can't find 'em without some kind of conversion??????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,811 Posts
i have a pair of 9005 in my low beam sockets

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
malibu795;1605106; said:
i have a pair of 9005 in my low beam sockets

:D
Are they amber or hyper yellow? If they are amber, where can I find them, or the amber 9145's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,811 Posts
322432;1608897; said:
Are they amber or hyper yellow? If they are amber, where can I find them, or the amber 9145's?

nope they are the silverstar blue.... they are the same bulbs that are used for you high beam lights
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,311 Posts
rangervx;1605081; said:
where do you get amber fog lights????? i've looked all over and can't find 'em without some kind of conversion??????
I typed in "amber fog lights" in the search bar here and it came up with about 700 pages. One of the top 3 or 4 should have some kind of link to where you can buy these at.

We have a member here who goes by the name of "Copter". Shoot him a pm as he's running amber fogs in his truck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,839 Posts
How much of a difference is there between hyper yellow and amber?
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top