Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done a lot of reading on the site since I became a member, but not any posting. I don't currently own a diesel truck, but drive and help maintain some farm tractors with my dad. Nothing beats the sound of a straight pipe diesel. We also have a 1965 grain truck with a 351ci V6. That is a beast to drive with no power steering. Also, I work at a power plant and help with some of the emergency diesel generator issues. Hopefully after school I will own one of these Duramax/Allison combinations.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get your rig, create a signature showing your truck options and modifications so users can help you easier. And we will all want to see your ride so feel free to create your "Garage" and post some pics. How about some pics of the tractors and grain truck in it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will also see if I can get one of the big emergency diesel pictures also. It was made by GM too.

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
From the staff:

Welcome to the Diesel Place.

I think you will find this site to have tons of information and knowledgeable people that will help you along the way. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Also, try the search feature as many have asked the questions that you need answers to. It will be your friend. Thanks for joining up, we are happy to have you and most of all, Enjoy..

Always remember we have many sections, so please read each section before posting to ensure you are placing your thread in the right location which will also ensure that you get the proper responses and that your thread will not have to be moved. This gets you answers quick and helps out the moderators here on the site.

Once again I would like to welcome you to the Diesel Place.

GMC2500HD
MOD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts