Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I got a 2008 lmm with 200k miles efi live threw korey Willis s&b cold air and just 4 in down pipe back to a stack i when out yesterday around 12 fired it up (wasn’t the first time in ran yesterday) it was 33` outside put it in reverse and it started to sputter and blow white /black smoke so I pulled over and let it warm up alittle more and it was still doing it so I started down the road and it seemed like it had more power once it got outta first and second I put some seafoam in it drained the fuel filter and checked the oil it was fine to coolant turbo seems to still sound to be there just smells like a lot of Un burnt fuel and with my dps5 switch on stock it will lag alittle and blow black smoke Just would like some input or if anyone else has had this problem thanks

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Hey guys I got a 2008 lmm with 200k miles efi live threw korey Willis s&b cold air and just 4 in down pipe back to a stack i when out yesterday around 12 fired it up (wasn’t the first time in ran yesterday) it was 33` outside put it in reverse and it started to sputter and blow white /black smoke so I pulled over and let it warm up alittle more and it was still doing it so I started down the road and it seemed like it had more power once it got outta first and second I put some seafoam in it drained the fuel filter and checked the oil it was fine to coolant turbo seems to still sound to be there just smells like a lot of Un burnt fuel and with my dps5 switch on stock it will lag alittle and blow black smoke Just would like some input or if anyone else has had this problem thanks

Do you got a scanner/edge display? I wonder if your fuel rail pressure is stuck pegged? if I remember right I heard/read that can cause loping and all that too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts