Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have about 215K miles and getting some injector issues. A while back someone recommended replacing with a different injector design but I've forgotten the type of injectors he recommended. If I recall they were not ball seated injectors like the Bosch but they had a different way of sealing the injector flow at the tip and eliminated the tendency to erode over time. Can anyone help with identifying this type of injector. It was a different type of injector tip design? He indicated that they came with a little rougher idle however.

·
Administrator
21,845 Posts
Have about 215K miles and getting some injector issues. A while back someone recommended replacing with a different injector design but I've forgotten the type of injectors he recommended. If I recall they were not ball seated injectors like the Bosch but they had a different way of sealing the injector flow at the tip and eliminated the tendency to erode over time. Can anyone help with identifying this type of injector. It was a different type of injector tip design? He indicated that they came with a little rougher idle however.
I believe that would be the SAC style injectors.
I recommend that you contact our supporting vendor; Lincoln Diesel Specialties and talk with Brent : Diesel Injection, Parts and Services

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.