Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for this LMM Kodiak original tune for EFI Live:

2007–2010 LMM (Kodiak& TopKick with LRX option) 300 hp / 520 lb·ft

I haven't been able to find it at the usual sources.

There is a 2007 Chevy Kodiak tune here but that is apparently an HP tuners file (file has ".hpt" extension)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I can send you a lbz 2006 Kodiak tune, but it does not have any dpf and I'm not sure what else is different...

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
^
The 2006 is close enough (same ECM) so I'm sure whatever you have will be helpful.
Thanks!
PM sent
LMM and LBZ are different ECM's. Also keep in mind that early 07-08 LMM tune files do NOT play well with 09-10 LMM ECM's. I sent my 07 LMM tune to several people with 07-08 LMM's with no troubles, but the few that have tried it on 09-10 trucks have had no starts and other random issues.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I will be reading out an 08 latter this week that I can send you.
I have so many irons in the fire right now I am having trouble devoting any attention to this, so I am wondering if your email begins with SamK? mike_e? Or neither one?
If you already sent it from one of those, Thanks again!

---------------------

I got one from a 2007
Is it an 2007.5 LMM?

...or the 2007 LBZ Chevrolet Kodiak/GMC TopKick Medium Duty (LPD) 300 hp/605 lb·ft ?
This older version does not have a DPF or the megaphone exhaust tip

--------------------------------------------

The reason I may need more than one tune to help me figure out what I need to do is that there is more than one version of the Kodiak LMM DMax, one is 330hp/620lb·ft., the other is 300hp/520 lb·ft. My stock 6L90 trans is rated for 300/520, so that tune should be a better starting point, if I can figure out which one is which.

If I find someone who knows how to do this but won't try to make me take a locked file that I can't change later if I need to, then I won't have to go this route.
I simply can't be dependent on being able to get changes from a tuner that may not be around several years from now when I change the axle ratio or tire size.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes that is my email that starts with Samk. I can resend it to you if you need it. If I'm not mistaken the tune I sent you is the smaller 300hp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts