Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not one to drop names all that often but my experience with Thoroughbred Diesel and PPE were.....awesome!

Picked up a PPE Hot + 2 E.T from Thoroughbred Diesel ( be sure to add in the coupon code for $100 bucks off ). The guys there were great and shipped my order out the same day. While on the phone the guy told me to hold on a sec while he wiped his hands off ( these guys are not phone jocks just taking calls...) Needless to say I was like a kid waiting for Santa to show up.....but now a days Santa drives a brown van.

Doug at PPE was great to, I had some noob questions for him and he answered all of them with great precision. I thought I drove around with a smile before........but since the tuner install...now its more like a mischievous smirk waiting for my next Stroker kill.

If there is anyone out there undecided about a tuner.....well PPE has my vote all day long.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I could not be happier with mine.I had a predator on my gas truck and I feel this is by far a better quality tuner than that. Customer Service is top notch as well. In fact I talked a buddy it to one and he loves it. He smoked a new Turdstang GT on the 160 tune.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts