Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for Aftermarket Muffler in Canada

764 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ZR1160 
#1 ·
Have any other Canadians put an aftermarket muffler on thier lb7?

I'm currently straight piped and would like something to take the edge off... maybe cut down the droan a little. A simple flow through would be nice...

Any ideas that wouldn't involve shipping across the border? Low cost would be great.

#3 ·
#7 ·
I did get a goat... but the Dmax wouldn't sell. In the end I sold the goat and came back to the dark side.... got a Van Aaken for sale????? I'm shopping now... actually considering letting Max Power 'tune' it with EFIlive.

Anyway, MBRP was a great price but I decided to go for an ofset muffler that fit in the stock piping. I went flowmaster from a local shop that treated me right a few years ago (gave me some free bolts I desperately needed).

It is quieter but still a great sound.

#8 ·
I don't know too much about the EFI live stuff at all. VA is workin good - pretty much keep it on the 70 setting as the cruise is a little twitchy on the 110 setting. The other one I've heard is good is pcm's from wester's - just no off switch.

Cheers.

Interesting that your GMC wouldn't sell but the Dodge was bought and sold 3 times already.

#9 ·
EMSi;943380. The other one I've heard is good is pcm's from wester's - just no off switch. [/quote said:
We don't need no stinkin off switch, 600+hp, all day, everyday:ro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.