Diesel Place banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Ive been searching for a Duramax for a long time and cannot come up with one that fits my price range and was wondering if anyone knew of some good dealerships that may have a good deal on a Duramax in North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, or South Dakota. Also if anyone knows of a website that is similar to autotrader.com could you please tell me about it. Thank You

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not knowing what your price range is there is (or at least was last I looked) a 03 Chevy ECSB in St Cloud @ Gilliland Chevrolet for ~23500 I found it on CarSoup.com.

All the dealerships in the Fargo area think there is gold buried in the dmax somewhere if they have anything with relatively low miles.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Check out Bismanonline.com, What's your price range? I might have a 03' CCSB, LT, D/A 71,000 miles up for sale soon.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Give Me A Price Range I Work At Rapid Chevrolet In Rapid City S.d. We Have Plenty Of Them

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Carl Tyler in Missulla MT has a ton of them as well. They even have some 6spd's.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK what Im looking for is an 2002-2004 perferably a 2003, crew cab, black but the color is not to big of an issue right now, short box, with under 60,000 miles . I would also take a extened cab maybe if the price is right etc. My price range is about $26,000 MAX. I have a 98 Grand am GT for trade with a good stereo system in it. Thanks for all you help so far.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does Carl Tyler have a website?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'll Do Some Checking For You But I'm Sure We Have One To Fit The Bill

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
does Carl Tyler have a website?
Karl Tyler has a website.I believe it's MontanaChevy.com :D I bet they had 50 D-Max's :exactly: last time I looked.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow I have never seen so many DMax's on a lot like they have I will have to give them a call. Also RAPIDRYAN I checked the rapid city website and did not see and DMax's maybe they were just not on the website at the time or something. But Im going to give them a call also and see if they have anything, Should I ask for you specifically, and if so what is you name? :thankyou2

·
Registered
407 Posts
I Did Some Checking And The Ones We Have Are A Little Above $26,000 We Do Have A Really Nice 02 Gmc Ex-cab Sb With 55,000 Miles White Slt. Loaded. My Name Is Ryan,i Would Ask For Bob Vallette. He Is One Of The Sales Consultants Here. Just Tell Him You Talked To Ryan In Recon. Hope This Helps You Out.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok thanks, I called up to that place in Montana and everything is a little high priced for me:(

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
I know NE is probably a little out of the way for you but GMC of Chadron {GMCofChadron.com I believe} priced me a new 05' about 8mo ago for $33K Had every option but leather and carpet.It was a 6spd ex-cab 4x4.Might give them a try they don't have many used ones though.They go fast.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Try Calling Rapid Chevy

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have called Rapid Chevy but was unable to come up with anything of much interest .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts