Diesel Place banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I'm running the Pro Comp lift and haven't had any issues. Between drag racing every week and mudding whenever possible I give it 2 thumbs up.

Nick

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just had one installed last week, so I don't have a lot of experience. So far I love mine. Rides better than stock, and it's big!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Different set-up than you guys but i'm rough on mine and it hangs with me. No complaints at all.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I installed mine and all fasteners and frame parts were labeled individually which made for an easier installation. I like the way it removes the stock bump stops which I feel makes for a cleaner system then some on the market. I dune it and no problems so far with the lift. Ball joints were another matter.

If you're having 4 wheel parts do the install I would have someone else do the alignment. The charged me $105 and it wandered on the fwy and the steering wheel was slightly cocked. On the drive along the guy told me 90 day warranty but when I called in they said no only 30 days. I went to a shop recommended by a friend and am much happier. $60 and the old school dude who did it knows his stuff. Doesn't wander and the steering wheel is straight.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mine are the stock ones that come standard in the kit. It rides great, but I think the shocks could be just a bit stiffer. Maybe an upgrade to the adjustables would be good.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Pic of mine truck with ProComp....2 1/2 yrs with no problems:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like mine, and I agonized over which kit to install as well. Doesn't stick the front tires out, rides great, chicks dig it !

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I've had mine on for about 5k miles so far and haven't had a problem with it at all, and it rides great. Kinda wish I would have done it sooner.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
dont really care for pro comp lifts had one on an 1998 GMC and i broke a lot of parts and was hard to keep it aligned but the new kits are more than liely better than the old kits but how high do you want to lift it

·
Registered
83 Posts
dont really care for pro comp lifts had one on an 1998 GMC and i broke a lot of parts and was hard to keep it aligned but the new kits are more than liely better than the old kits but how high do you want to lift it
u drunk ????

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
no are you if you think that the pro comp kits are the best you must be and i even said they are more than likelt better now then when i had one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts