Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I ended up pushing my crew cab out of the road last week. I am looking at the LBZ and found a truck on the lot I like. My question is does anyone have any headups on promotions or anything coming down the line that I would be better off waiting till next month or later to get? It doesn't really look like there is much going on for rebates or promotions that I can see right now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I dont know where you located. But if your in Michigan, or around the midwest, I would go ahead and buy now. They have lowered all their prices on the stickers, and they have rebates, plus with all the hype of the auto show this past week, they are really trying to move these car/trucks/suvs. So anyway, I would not wait. Some people will disagree though.

·
Registered
190 Posts
if i found a LBZ on the lot that i was happy wit i'd snatch it up 4 any 1 else did. i had hard time getten wat i was want'en i'm in ky. truk came out of misouri sry bout spell'en

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there a problem ordering them or anything? My sales guy seemed like it wasn't a problem getting what I wanted or he could order what ever I wanted. Besides the wait, I don't know what other disadvantages there would be to order. I am thinking getting this one if they can get the price right. They are working on that now, I will stop by afterwork to talk with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts