Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in SW Virginia near the Tennessee stateline, bout 15 miles from Bristol Tenn. for you Nascar Fans. anyone know where i can find a good Allison Mechanic to do some upgrades on my 03. I'm running a juice and tude and am considering a trans go, clutches and TC.

anyone got any suggestions in Virginia, Tennessee, N. or S. Carolina

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Hey, I will be in Bristol for the Spring race. Should be down there on Wed before the race, will have Thursday to kill. We should hook up. To answer your question. Pull the tranny and we can do the upgrade on Thursday, I am not gonna r&r work, but if its out, we can do the kit Thursday

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dmaxallitech,

What an offer, If I can swing the funds for the parts and find a decent location to work in, I'll PM ya and we'll get together. Have ya been to the track b4. I'll also have some problem getting time off from work. I'm a police officer and racetime is a busy around here. I can usually only get off work one day the week and thats raceday on which I'll be one of the adult beverage consuming 120,000. but I'll see what I can swing. If not where ya going to be staying I'll buy ya a drink and talk trucks with ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.