Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv found a truck that i really like, its not new just new to me.

Its an 03 6 speed cc/sb ram 2500, it has 95000 miles. a 550hp cutch and a $500 stereo system, it comes with everything in the pic except for the wheels and tires. Does $22,500 sound like a good deal

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
cummins im assuming. how many miles on the truck? if its around 60-80k id say yeah it sounds like an alright deal

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
22,500 IF it came with the tires/wheels. an 03 with 100k isnt too bad (depending on location) around here, they could get 22,5 out of that truck easily...

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its a cummins forgot to mention that part.

Hes already sold the wheels and tires, yeah i dont think 95k miles is to bad, its a sharp son of a gun i think

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would think that $20,000 would be good but, maybe with accessories??? I have an 03 HO w/ 6 spd and IMHO that is the best one you can buy. It has the 555 engine and is the least choked down and most responsive to improvements and least amount of problems of the 3rd gen Dodges. I bought my 03 Dodge brand new, now 160,000 miles, no probs to speak of and a rocket ship!!
PS-you want the 6 spd because the auto cant handle the power above stock - w/ the 6 spd the week link is the clutch and it sounds like that truck already has a good clutch that can handle the power you may want to throw at it

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I love my dmax but im wantin this thing bad, its a pretty sweet lookin truck. my dads buyin the dmax so i wont really have to say bye to it.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Sounds pretty good to me. See if you can talk him down by a grand or so since your going to have to buy wheels and tires for it right away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts