Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had the truck for just short of a year. I've been a member here for 6 months. Installed my Edge/Att. today and I don't know if I should curse this place or praise it. If I hadn't found the DP I probably would have been blissfully ignorant and happy with my truck. With the DP info the install couldn't have been easier, right down to how to pull the little fender liner keepers. Guess I'll just start paying more attention to the tranny (transmission not transvestite) section.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I've had the truck for just short of a year. I've been a member here for 6 months. Installed my Edge/Att. today and I don't know if I should curse this place or praise it. If I hadn't found the DP I probably would have been blissfully ignorant and happy with my truck. With the DP info the install couldn't have been easier, right down to how to pull the little fender liner keepers. Guess I'll just start paying more attention to the tranny (transmission not transvestite) section.

:D Dont you just love it!!!! Now just wait a little and youll find yourself saving money everyway you can while trying to figure out which tranny to install:lol: .

-Rob-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts