Diesel Place banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
It looks wicked fast. Wonder how it would do in the 1/4.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Now I see the 3rd video was ~13 sec ~111mph. Very nice!

·
Registered
611 Posts
from there web site:

"Combining the legendary Duramaximizer with Pacific Performance Engineering's new TECH IV, the Duramax Truck
ran a 11.38 @ 126 Mph
in the quarter mile!

This is quite simply, the fastest Duramax truck! The competition
can not even come close to
offering you this much power."

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
these are the guys that claim like 168hp out of steves 120 program,so i guess doing the math it should be like high 12s to low 13s
Edited by: king d

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That was with the extreme program with the duramaxamizer, propane,and N2O. It's an 03 chev 4x4. They also through 2 pistons out the side or the block that day as well. They think the propane did it. I think they are right. Super Diesel

·
Banned
4 Posts
King d

Sorry, but we ran those 1/4 mile numbers with our own Xcelerator programer, combined with our other mods.

So i believe your guess was just that, a guess..... ..

Steve told me that you were his pr guy on this site, since he sent you your free program. Do you think you might be able to write some nice things about us if we send you something for free also
?

pacific performance engineering team.........

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
FREE PROGRAM,dont the hell i wish.i paid 1295 for mine. i also paid about or a dmaxamizer that you guys swore would add power to the the extreme.guess what,with out nos,the mizer didnt do anything.....actually lost power.get your facts sraight.if you ran those ets great,please excuse the tongue and check comment i gave.heres a question,i was promised by a ppe employee that if the mizer did add hp to my extreme i could send it back for a full refund.that offer still open?Oh by the way i see its your first post...welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
here we go again ...........jess yours was free
......I know better........xcelerator tell us about the pane and pistons

fuel lots of it, propane lots of it, nitrous lots and lots, and pressure too..........gosh who would even consider

seriously was the 1/4 mile time 11.13 actually run or was it generated based on a 7.41 1/8 mile time? Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Allright guys, clean fight, no scratching, no pulling keep em above the waist...........LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE.

Ive got another question as well.........1200hp for the mizer truck is what i've read, was this 11 and change run with 1200 hp????? Please do tell what it takes to get 1200 hp?????
Edited by: heartbeatcanada

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I have keyboard and Duramax ...

I'd be willing to take on the task of taking the term "Internet Whore" right from the grasp of Superman ...

I'll be expecting a break in screen "You have a Private Messages" ...

Mac

·
Registered
262 Posts
1200hp!?! What would you need to turn that -- about 9,000 RPM?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Mackin said:
I'd be willing to take on the task of taking the term "Internet Whore" right from the grasp of Superman ...

I'll be expecting a break in screen "You have a Private Messages" ...

Looks like someone already beat ya..........

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
WILL IT ADDRESS THE LIMITER ON THE 01'S??????????

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
xcelerator said:
King d

Sorry, but we ran those 1/4 mile numbers with our own Xcelerator programer, combined with our other mods.

So i believe your guess was just that, a guess..... ..

Steve told me that you were his pr guy on this site, since he sent you your free program. Do you think you might be able to write some nice things about us if we send you something for free also
?

pacific performance engineering team.........

Since you seem to want to come out with these statements here's one for you "I can prove that truck was running my programming when at the track" Joe (the owner of PPE)called me while at the track and told me about it and he has repeated those statements to a few others that I know. Also I donot have any PR guys. The only one that has ever recieved free programming was the truck in question and it doesn't have an Xtreme program in it! It has a detuned version in it. Also since Irwindale is only 1/8 mile are you useing your fuzzy math again? Maybe it's time to quite with all the BS, and tell your customers the truth. How about the blowen motor and the slipping transmission?

Below is a post from their site as to their claims about their product:

"Combining the legendary Duramaximizer with Pacific Performance Engineering's new TECH IV, the Duramax Truck
ran a 11.38 @ 126 Mph
in the quarter mile!
This is quite simply, the fastest Duramax truck! The competition
can not even come close to
offering you this much power."

Guess it's time to change your own web site!Edited by: Diesel Tech

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Sorry, I was missinformed. I was told it was the Extreme, when now I hear it was half Extreme. Is this true Steve? By the way, thanks for the great power. Super Diesel

·
Registered
12 Posts
I HAVE A 01 GMC DURAMAX I WANT HP BUT I ASLO WANT ALOT OF BLACK SMOKE WHAT DO U GUYS THINK I NEED TO DO.. I WANT TO PRODUCE ALOT OF SMOKE I HEARD FUEL PUMP IS THAT TURE AND WHAT ELSE?

·
Registered
115 Posts
TTS said:
Maybe it's time to quite with all the BS, and tell your customers the truth. How about the blown motor and the slipping transmission?

PPE, EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH YOU DIG YOURSELF INTO A DEEPER AND DEEPER HOLE.. BEING THE LIARS YOU ARE, YOUR DECELERATOR CHIP IS PROBABLY THE SAME AS YOUR FLEET/COMERCIAL CHIP WITH JUST A DIFFERENT STICKER, BUT THIS TIME YOU CLAIM IT ADDS DOUBLE THE HORSEPOWER.. Edited by: ghettosled

1 - 18 of 18 Posts