Diesel Place banner

141 - 160 of 1987 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #141 (Edited)
Here's a couple pic's. I'll get some more once I get a flatbed and bumper on and get it fixed. Fortunately it appears to all be external damage. The inside of the door looks fine. I got a new door and cab corner with it so i just have to wait till the shop has time to get it in.

Let's see the new truck...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
That looks like a relatively easy fix. Good find, especially with that mileage. Was it a pickup or a C&C? Will look sharp once done, for sure...

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #146 (Edited)
Thanks :D. It was a pickup but it's getting a flatbed. Fix is going to be pretty simple I'm told and the body shop needs some other parts I have so the bill won't be much :D.It had 30-32gal of fuel in it too when I bought it!!

That's a nice Crew Cab Dually. Someone here better buy it or I'm going to have a fit :rolleyes:. Loaded too. Power and Lumbar on pass seat :D. Mine is all manual seats :mad:.

That looks like a relatively easy fix. Good find, especially with that mileage. Was it a pickup or a C&C? Will look sharp once done, for sure...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey all, I found a couple of six speeds if anyone is interested. Both diesels of course.

2006 Chevy 3500 crew cab dually, six spd, 4x4, 84000 mi, $27,900
Dutch's Chevy Olds 800-793-8824 Mt. Sterling, KY

2002 Chevy 2500 LS EX/SB, six spd, 4x4, 95000 mi, $19,995
Auto Connection (859) 854-0505 or (888) 754-0505 Junction City, KY

This is all I know about these trucks. I saw the ads in one of the free auto mags I picked up in Louisville this weekend. Hope it helps someone.

·
Registered
529 Posts
what color is the 02?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I couldn't tell you on that one. It's a black and white pic, but it's definitely a lighter color. Looks like it's in fairly good shape. That's about all the help I can give ya.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I saw a silver CCSB zf-6 truck in Kentucky. It is an 05 if I remember correctly. Do an advanced search on autotrader.com, put in diesel, manual, four door it should come up. Had aftermarket wheels and a gooseneck hitch. I usually search it regular and last night is the first I saw it listed.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I checked on this truck. Doesn't look too bad, but I'm kinda leary about the low price tag and the fact that the miles aren't listed. Either they don't know what they've got and priced it low or they do know and they wanna get it the heck out of there. Or it could have a crap ton of miles. I dunno. May just save up for awhile and find what I want (or convert to the darkside).

·
Registered
742 Posts
I took notice to that mileage issue also. The wheels are way too wide and the tires are shot. I think there might be something fishy there too.

·
Registered
529 Posts
sharp truck, but with that wide of an offset... front hubs are goin south for sure.

·
Registered
529 Posts
i want that CC SB!!! minus the fact that it's red. i'd almost take a pink ZF truck right now though, i just miss shifting my own gears! :(

141 - 160 of 1987 Posts