Diesel Place banner

121 - 140 of 1987 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
There's a couple on Ebay right now. I may end up with one of them if the price stays low. I'll know tomorrow :D.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah that GMC was gone pretty quick. Hopefully Ill be able to find one similar to it in a few months when I go to buy mine. Everybody I know wants me to get an allison but they just dont understand lol. I keep telling them if I feel the need to drive an ally Ill just go home over break and drive my dads lol.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
The one on Ebay got away :mad:. There's got to be at least one crew cab dually around somewhere.

·
Registered
348 Posts
theres a green ext cab, and a red reg cab with flatbed.. within 300 miles of me

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
theres a green ext cab, and a red reg cab with flatbed.. within 300 miles of me
Green ex-cab a dually? If so give me a link cause I missed it.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #129 (Edited)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Have a zf6 and hate it. My old 04 2500 w/allison will walk all over this one. 05 3500 6.6 ex cab.
You are not shifting it right then. I have never seen a stock Allison that will walk all over mine at stock settings. In fact, my old boss had a hypertech and I was stock and he still couldnt beat me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Soon as I hit a hill I'm grabbing gears. Maybe I am down on hp. Have also been through 3 fuel filters in 11,000 miles. Hard to believe that every station has dirty fuel. Other than that I love the truck and it handles nice big loads. Just not impressed with the performance. Thinking of trading. Plus I hear of flywheel problems. Do I need a programmer and intake and exhaust? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Found this one in southern California. Looks to be 03 or 04
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/car/543948270.html

GMC Sierra 3500 DuraMax Diesel - SLE ,
VIN # 1GTJC33113F159161,
Mileage 50,000,

4 Door Crew Cab,
8 cyl Diesel engine 6.6 DuraMax Diesel,
Manual Transmission,
Full power,
Climate Control,
Tilt wheel,
Gray cloth suede interior

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Nice truck. I just found one local that needs a little body work for $16,200. 03 3500 ex-cab dually 4x4 ZF6 with 77K.

·
Registered
529 Posts
my search still continues...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looking for a Duramax/zf6 crew cab long bed dually on the east coast if anyone knows of any, it would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Autotrader is your friend :D.

121 - 140 of 1987 Posts