Diesel Place banner

101 - 120 of 1987 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I had to order it the way I wanted it. rubber floor matts, air, cruise,cd stereo,tilt steering wheel, 6 speed manual,extend a mirrors for towing, towing package, serviced and taken very good care of.:)

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #105 (Edited)
Good price IMO. Have you priced them lately on Autotrader?? They are selling high. The last few I've priced {04's and 05's} they want $27K-$30K for :mad:.

I think I may have found one. It's an 03' 3500 4x4 ex-cab dually flatbed ZF6 with 82K. One owner. New injectors,pump,clutch,tires, batterys ect for
$21,500 private seller.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I know where another ZF-6 truck is. It is an 04 3500 4x4 ex-cab dually flat-bed. I'm not sure on the miles or price but I can check if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I know where another ZF-6 truck is. It is an 04 3500 4x4 ex-cab dually flat-bed. I'm not sure on the miles or price but I can check if anyone is interested.
That's what I'm after. What's the price,miles,location and color? Location is kinda the deal breaker on most I find.

·
Registered
422 Posts
im trying to buy one right now its a 04 ccsb with 69,000 miles and i love it but the dealer is asking $25,500 and i will be trading in my new 07 in it but they are not willing to deal with me. but ive been looking at autotrader.com and nothing

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
im trying to buy one right now its a 04 ccsb with 69,000 miles and i love it but the dealer is asking $25,500 and i will be trading in my new 07 in it but they are not willing to deal with me. but ive been looking at autotrader.com and nothing
Local dealer has one just like that but only has 24K on it. I believe he'd take $25K for it. I think he's asking $27K but had it on sale.
intensiveauto.com

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #111

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #113 (Edited)
thanks, but, i dont want to impose if you trying to get it
I'm only after a 3500 ZF6 Crew Dually. I just tryed to get him to locate one for me and I've talked to him numerous times before.
Go for it :cool:,looks like a nice truck.

·
Registered
266 Posts
The 3500 I was talking about is in Kentucky and is Maroon. If your still interested I can ask about the miles and price. It's a friend of mine who owns it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
i have decided not to go with the d-max 6 speed but an 04.5 cummins 4 door long bed 1 ton 86,000 miles for $23,500 so im gonna go to the dark side!
tom

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
The 3500 I was talking about is in Kentucky and is Maroon. If your still interested I can ask about the miles and price. It's a friend of mine who owns it.
That's a bit far but I wouldn't mind knowing how much and if it's an LB7 or LLY.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
i have decided not to go with the d-max 6 speed but an 04.5 cummins 4 door long bed 1 ton 86,000 miles for $23,500 so im gonna go to the dark side!
tom
Enjoy your Cummins. I've come close to buying one too :eek:,so I could get a new 6spd. They sure sound better with big exhaust than a D-Max.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My last 3 trucks have been stickshifts. The dealer tried to talk me out if it nad now just lets me order. He is waiting for the next one so he can smile and tell me that they aren't offered anymore. :(

Of course, they aought to give a rebate instantly so that we could take out the POS LUK Dual Mass Flywheel!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
101 - 120 of 1987 Posts