Diesel Place banner

1121 - 1140 of 1987 Posts

·
Diesel Technician, Formerly Bob Galet
633 Posts
I'd be interested in the clutch if it was a SMF and in good shape.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/2539695739.html I just found this one if any one is looking.
That add is for the crew cab 2wd 8.1L truck, the zf6 mentioned in that add is the following truck............

And im pretty sure it got sold, kid i know was gonna go buy it and the seller told him it sold for $2500, add it still up so it couldn't hurt to call, maybe he was BSing my buddy because he only had $2k to spend.

·
Diesel Technician, Formerly Bob Galet
633 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
i am still looking dor a crew slt gmc with zf if anyone see one with reasonable miles if i don't find one soon i guess i will have to go with a dodge wich is my very last option.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
sorry i forgot to mention short box and gmc only and leather interior would be a +++ but i know i maybe ask too much but anyway if one of you guys see one like that let me know thanks.

Well, we'll all keep posting all the zf6 trucks we find and you keep watching.

IMHO, you are being to picky, if your that picky on what truck you want, your probably one of the select few that will benefit from just doing a swap.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My last truck i had is now for sale on CList in youngstown, ohio its an 02 gmc extended cab longbed 4x4 zf white in really nice shape, lots of extras, i sold it to my buddy and he hit hard times so hes looking to sell soon so look it up, if you have a hard time finding it on Craigslist send me a message

·
Registered
3,086 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
leather interior would be a +++
When I ordered mine in early '06, GM would NOT let you get leather with the stick, even though the (non-heated) leather 60/40 was an option in an automatic. I think you'd have to find one that had been converted, or plan on doing a seat swap or www.leatherseats.com yourself.

Good luck with the search!
-Chris

·
Registered
420 Posts
When I ordered mine in early '06, GM would NOT let you get leather with the stick, even though the (non-heated) leather 60/40 was an option in an automatic. I think you'd have to find one that had been converted, or plan on doing a seat swap or www.leatherseats.com yourself.

Good luck with the search!
-Chris
thanks for the info i might end up doing a convertion i found some brand new tranny (zf6) on ebay for about 2250 $ so if it's not to expensive to buy the rest of what is needed that might be my winter project.

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Looking for a rolled / smashed or high mileage Duramax ZF6 truck as a donor to swap my 07 Silverado Classic RCLB to manual from the Allison 6 speed.

I have a trailer and like road trips! Out of province isn't a problem, but would prefer it be in BC, Alberta or Saskatchewan.

·
Registered
578 Posts
1121 - 1140 of 1987 Posts