Diesel Place banner

1101 - 1120 of 1987 Posts

·
Diesel Technician, Formerly Bob Galet
633 Posts
I've seen that yellow one for sale before. I wonder whats keeping it from selling :)

·
Diesel Technician, Formerly Bob Galet
633 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,106
Price is a tad steep on that yellow one,but I'd buy it if it could be had for less :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
found one ext cab on kijiji adds but no luck yet on gmc 4 doors slt with low miles but believe me i am looking every night

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Where's all the reg cabs!

Chev.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Where's all the reg cabs!

Chev.
heres a few for you

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=305012225&dealer_id=73990&car_year=2002&systime=&doors=Two+Door&model=CHEVC25&search_lang=en&start_year=2001&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=0&min_price=&rdm=1316012972776&drive=4+wheel+drive&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=Diesel&keywords_display=&sownerid=599206&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2006&showZipError=y&make2=&certified=&engine=&dma=ST_LOUIS_SO&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&body_code=0&isFlashPlugin=true&transmission=Manual&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&color=&address=63050&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&make=CHEV&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=597&standard=false

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=303067179&dealer_id=2395318&car_year=2005&systime=&doors=Two+Door&model=CHEVC25&search_lang=en&start_year=2001&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=0&min_price=&rdm=1316012972776&drive=4+wheel+drive&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=Diesel&keywords_display=&sownerid=599206&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2006&showZipError=y&make2=&certified=&engine=&dma=ST_LOUIS_SO&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&body_code=0&isFlashPlugin=true&transmission=Manual&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&color=&address=63050&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&make=CHEV&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=410&standard=false

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=305485287&dealer_id=998172&car_year=2005&systime=&doors=Two+Door&model=CHEVC25&search_lang=en&start_year=2001&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=0&min_price=&rdm=1316012972776&drive=4+wheel+drive&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=Diesel&keywords_display=&sownerid=599206&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2006&showZipError=y&make2=&certified=&engine=&dma=ST_LOUIS_SO&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&body_code=0&isFlashPlugin=true&transmission=Manual&ct=u&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&color=&address=63050&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&make=CHEV&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=260&standard=false

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=296524237&dealer_id=54844888&car_year=2006&systime=&doors=Two+Door&model=CH3500PU&search_lang=en&start_year=2001&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=0&min_price=&rdm=1316013227050&drive=4+wheel+drive&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=Diesel&keywords_display=&sownerid=599206&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2006&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&dma=ST_LOUIS_SO&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&body_code=0&isFlashPlugin=true&transmission=Manual&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&color=&address=63050&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&make=CHEV&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=632&standard=false

·
Registered
3,086 Posts

I talked to that guy about that truck, i was thinking of going and getting it for a spare motor and to have a ZF6 donor. He got tboned a couple years back between the cab and box, the fire department cut him out. Its been in his garage for a few years as he bought it back and intended to do something with it, now he's decided its time to send it down the road. I REALLY REALLY want to go buy it, but if i drive all the way to vermont to buy that thing without getting rid of one of my current yard ornaments..... well that wreck doesn't even have a cab so i cant sleep in it. If it was right in town i could buy it and stash it someplace until i was ready to introduce it into the collection.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,114 (Edited)
Someone go get that for me and deliver it. I wonder what it'd cost to have it shipped over here :rolleyes:. I could sure use another one with a ZF.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Someone go get that for me and deliver it. I wonder what it'd cost to have it shipped over here :rolleyes:. I could sure use another one with a ZF.

Im thinking if my bike sells this weekend i may have to "reinvest" that capital. Its killing me because i have the money, and i really need to park that pile of $h!t zf6 truck next to the 2 international dump trucks my wife was O so impressed with. If the bike goes, she'll take it alot easier.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,117 (Edited)
If you buy it I could use the column and peddles if you wanna sell them and they're good. I have cash to buy it but it's so far away :(

Im thinking if my bike sells this weekend i may have to "reinvest" that capital. Its killing me because i have the money, and i really need to park that pile of $h!t zf6 truck next to the 2 international dump trucks my wife was O so impressed with. If the bike goes, she'll take it alot easier.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
If you buy it I could use the column and peddles if you wanna sell them and they're good. I have cash to buy it but it's so far away :(
I just gave the number to a guy I know who needs a motor. If he ends up with it ill let him know what your interested in.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,119 (Edited)
OK. I'd buy trans too if he wants to sell it for the right price but I don't need it. You take what you need first though. Lol!

I just gave the number to a guy I know who needs a motor. If he ends up with it ill let him know what your interested in.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
OK. I'd buy trans too if he wants to sell it for the right price but I don't need it. You take what you need first though. Lol!

If i NEEDED anything, ide already have it sitting in my yard. My guess, if my buddy buys it he will either have an ally for sale or all the components to do a zf6 swap for sale, im also guessing he wont necessarily make up his mind right away which route to go.

1101 - 1120 of 1987 Posts