Diesel Place banner

321 - 340 of 1987 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
i have been talking about selling mine need the money to pay off some bills and buy a house will have to look and see what pay off is and get some pics of it

·
Registered
19 Posts
not to but in here but if you guys come across an 4x4,stick shift, lly, let me no.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
Welcome.

Where are you located? I watch for them closely.

not to but in here but if you guys come across an 4x4,stick shift, lly, let me no.

·
Registered
19 Posts
im located in northeastern ohio.

·
Registered
19 Posts
single wheel, lly motor, 6 spd, 4 wheel drive, i think thats all that matters to me

·
Registered
126 Posts
zf6 or ally

any one know of any zf6 or ally single cabs 2500 or 3500 in tx,la,nm,ok,ar area. I live in houston but willing to drive up to 500 miles to get the truck i want, maybe even more if price is right.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah I think there is two up here at a dealership in Comanche, Texas.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
any one know of any zf6 or ally single cabs 2500 or 3500 in tx,la,nm,ok,ar area. I live in houston but willing to drive up to 500 miles to get the truck i want, maybe even more if price is right.
Do an autotrader search. Don't steal a thread that is named location of ZF6 trucks. Don't get me wrong but Ally is no where in the title of this thread. Also we are not your ***** boys.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
):h

Do an autotrader search. Don't steal a thread that is named location of ZF6 trucks. Don't get me wrong but Ally is no where in the title of this thread. Also we are not your ***** boys.

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
location of zf6 trucks

sorry if i upset u by typing the word ally on your zf6 page, i was just trying to mention i was looking for a zf6 b/c i noticed some of these guys were helping others on some they have spotted. but if a couple words upset you im sorry i thought we were all grown here. thanks for the tip on comanche tx dealership maxaholic. jeremy

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #337
We are,we have all outgrown the word Ally :eek: ):h. It's like a bad word in here.

sorry if i upset u by typing the word ally on your zf6 page, i was just trying to mention i was looking for a zf6 b/c i noticed some of these guys were helping others on some they have spotted. but if a couple words upset you im sorry i thought we were all grown here. thanks for the tip on comanche tx dealership maxaholic. jeremy

·
Registered
327 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
local dealership has an 03' GMC ext. cab long bed 2wd. 6 spd. manual. SLE trim. nice truck. just sucks that it is 2wd. only has 71k miles. if any one wants more info pm me.

·
Registered
437 Posts
321 - 340 of 1987 Posts