Diesel Place banner

201 - 220 of 1988 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
LOL, well let me know how it looks. That's the one I "found" to replace mine if I can get it sold soon.:(

·
Registered
955 Posts
Jermeys truck? I've talked to him a few times but didn't know he had a ZF6 D-Max. He's got a very sick rock buggy :D.

yea its his, he said he special ordered it in 05, he said he ordered a new one so he has no need for that one anymore, and of course he had to order an allison:mad:

·
Registered
955 Posts
LOL, well let me know how it looks. That's the one I "found" to replace mine if I can get it sold soon.:(
were in the same boat, have to sell her truck before we can buy a different one.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ah, I know how that goes. Heck, it's bad enough having one truck payment there's no way my wife and I could swing two. Do me a favor will ya. I live a little further away that what you do and I'd love to go look at it, but I'm supposed to take my truck for someone to look at and get sized for a tux so there's no way I could possibly go tomorrow. I'll PM you and give you my email or cell phone number so you can let me know what's going on with the truck (i.e. good, bad ) and if you're thinking about buying it. If you don't want to mess with it, I understand. I just didn't wanna mess with driving all that way for nothing.

·
Registered
529 Posts
there is an '03 with 79k miles. looks like a cc/sb. guy wants 25k. it's over on DTR

·
Registered
955 Posts
EBAY 2006 ext. cab short bed, white w/t with 20,000 miles, 28,000 buy it now, very clean truck, if you dont want the fancy interior

Wilkesboro, North Carolina

·
Registered
222 Posts
Saw this on Ebay today.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
EBAY 2006 ext. cab short bed, white w/t with 20,000 miles, 28,000 buy it now, very clean truck, if you dont want the fancy interior

Wilkesboro, North Carolina
Too bad I'm flat broke...looks very tempting!:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Anybody know of a Regular Cab 2wd ZF6 forsale? :)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Couple on Auto Trader. I guess we can't link to Auto trader anymore...

The ones I could find were Chevy 2500's. One was 10,995 with 132k on it...

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
2500 or 3500 doesnt matter.

High miles prefered.

I will go look at autotrader

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
That truck for 10,995 does not look bad. 200 miles from me.:)

·
Registered
253 Posts
what do you have in the works JOHNBOY just a daily driver or a race truck or something crazy:D

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
I hope he's got the same plan I do :cool:. Solid axle swap and a divorced 205 t-case for a puller but I'd guess it's a race truck he's building.

·
Registered
253 Posts
that was along the lines i was thinking too a solid axle would be kick ass but a Regular Cab doesnt pull as well as his cc lb would just thinking out loud

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I want a better DD.;)

That has race potential.:)

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
201 - 220 of 1988 Posts