Diesel Place banner

181 - 200 of 1987 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah I dont mean to bash you guys trying to sell that high but In my opinion at least that black one on ebay is way overpriced. There was silver birch one I found the other day like I said with 30k on it, ls model zf6 and they only wanted 27k for it. Comparing that offer to his its very easy (at least in my eyes) to see whats the better deal. True one has slightly bigger tires a chip, a nice clutch, toolbox and some nice tails, but total for all that new is like what 3-4k bucks plus you have 40k less miles. For the price he wants, I could go buy a loaded up LT with an Allison for 21 and do the swap myself and still be ahead. I dont know, just my thoughts to each his own. Its your money :grd:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that I have possibly found another 6spd. The prob is I can't have two trucks at once so mine would have to go in order for me to get a crew cab. It's an 03 and has 82000 on it. You can look at my sig and see for the most part what's been done to it. I hope to have pics tonight or tomorrow if anyone is interested. PM me and I'd be happy to give you a call and fill you in on the details and all.

·
Registered
529 Posts
you have a price in mind?

·
Registered
123 Posts
The asking price is $24,500. Like I said, this truck has been excellent for me. The only issue right now is that it needs a thermostat, but that will more than likely been replaced tomorrow. Other than that, there are no major issues. I know it sounds cliche', but I honestly would take this truck anywhere as it sits.

·
Registered
123 Posts
There is also an '01 CC dually on autotrader right now. Red. It looks pretty sharp. Only 80XXX on it too. And mine is for sale as well ;)):h;)!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
looks like i'll be holding off on a dmax of any sort until after school. found a sweet '58 willy's for sale and want it to be mine. i will post pics if i end up getting it!

·
Registered
955 Posts
guys I need your help, I live in Missouri and my fiance is wanting to trade in her dodge dually and I am trying to get her to buy a gm, but of course she has to have leather and all the nice stuff, and it has to be a 6-speed (one reason I love her), I am wanting to get her a LLY, preferably double cab, either 2500 or 3500, and low miles, so if anyone finds one that is not too far from me please let me know, because if I cant find her a good gm shes going to buy a brand new dodge???? and we dont want that do we?

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
You are one lucky man :cool:. Anyway,I've only seen a couple ZF6's with leather. They are out there but few and far between. I'll start watching for ya.

guys I need your help, I live in Missouri and my fiance is wanting to trade in her dodge dually and I am trying to get her to buy a gm, but of course she has to have leather and all the nice stuff, and it has to be a 6-speed (one reason I love her), I am wanting to get her a LLY, preferably double cab, either 2500 or 3500, and low miles, so if anyone finds one that is not too far from me please let me know, because if I cant find her a good gm shes going to buy a brand new dodge???? and we dont want that do we?

·
Registered
529 Posts
you could always find one with steering wheel controls and power accessories and swap in a leather interior without her knowing!

·
Registered
955 Posts
I've found a couple but they 1,000 miles away, and she just wants to drive one to see if she likes it, GMC's are all that I have found with the leather package, I just wish I could find one around here, damn GM, I still cant get over the fact they stopped making manual transmissions, I just get pissed every time I think about it, sorry for that rant!!!

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Me to,I try not to think about it cause it PO's me :mad:. You check Autotrader yet?

I've found a couple but they 1,000 miles away, and she just wants to drive one to see if she likes it, GMC's are all that I have found with the leather package, I just wish I could find one around here, damn GM, I still cant get over the fact they stopped making manual transmissions, I just get pissed every time I think about it, sorry for that rant!!!

·
Registered
955 Posts
yea, I found one about 200 miles away, everything I want except for the leather. GMC black 05 with 62,000 miles for $29,989, pics look clean

·
Registered
123 Posts
That's not too bad. I drove a little less than that for mine. I'm in the same boat your in and I think a lot of others out there are too. I don't fully understand GM's thinking on this one. Personally, I would think that most people are buying a 3/4 or 1 ton truck to use and therefore would want the strength and reliability of a manual. But then there are a lot of people out there with a lot more money than me that are buying a crap ton of automatics just to haul their boat to the lake after stopping by the country club 6 whole times a summer. :mad: Sorry for my rant as well.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
200mi isn't bad at all. I went 300mi for my 01 and almost 400mi for my 03.
Keep us posted :cool:.

yea, I found one about 200 miles away, everything I want except for the leather. GMC black 05 with 62,000 miles for $29,989, pics look clean

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I found 2 ZF-6's on ebay. Both are 2002 4x4 cr 78ewcabs. One 71,000 and the other 78,000 miles. Wish i had one.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Just found one 45 min. from me, 05 2500 cc single wheel with 40,000 miles he wants 29,000. Its got Weld wheels and is a one owner going to drive it saturday, so wish me luck that she likes it!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
That isn't a GMC that you're looking at is it?

·
Registered
955 Posts
yea, it is in bloomsdale, MO. the guy who owns it is the owner of a company called Custom Differentials

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Jermeys truck? I've talked to him a few times but didn't know he had a ZF6 D-Max. He's got a very sick rock buggy :D.

yea, it is in bloomsdale, MO. the guy who owns it is the owner of a company called Custom Differentials

181 - 200 of 1987 Posts