Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I live about an hour SE of Indy and plan on buying a used Dmax truck in a few months and have a couple of questions. Does anyone know of any dealerships that specialize in used trucks that usually have Dmaxs in stock to help cut down on the driving? Are there any reputable shops around that cater to the diesel crowd? I know STS is in Columbus, anyone been there? Thanks. Rick

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
i know in lima ohio there is a place called magnum truck sales and they always have about 10 duramaxes they are mostly crew cabs and are in good shape.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
rickstruck said:
Hey guys,

I live about an hour SE of Indy and plan on buying a used Dmax truck in a few months and have a couple of questions. Does anyone know of any dealerships that specialize in used trucks that usually have Dmaxs in stock to help cut down on the driving? Are there any reputable shops around that cater to the diesel crowd? I know STS is in Columbus, anyone been there? Thanks. Rick

Not sure how far you want to drive. Mann Chevy in flora always has tons of trucks new and used. They were getting dmaxs in 01 before any of the indy dealers. They have always been super to deal with, none of that car dealer crap. Just the owner and couple sales guys, but they have inventory. Give them a call they will give you a fair price over the phone. In 01 they quoted me $4000 more for my trade than any of the local dealers. I normally use Ashley (male) or you can talk to Dave the owner. Tony is the sales manager.

good luck in your search

later

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Not real close, but Lenz auto specializes in used diesel trucks and have people coming frorm all over the US to get them. Check out Lenzauto.com. I got mine there and saved some $$$$.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies.

Thanks guys, good recommendations all.

WI Huck-Good prices? NO KIDDING!! Great prices. I will be getting in contact with them as soon as I get home.

ecc_33-Magnum's has some nice trucks as well.

I found both advertising on autotrader.com.

Stove-Does Mann have a website? How about a tx #?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
rickstruck said:
Thanks guys, good recommendations all.

WI Huck-Good prices? NO KIDDING!! Great prices. I will be getting in contact with them as soon as I get home.

ecc_33-Magnum's has some nice trucks as well.

I found both advertising on autotrader.com.

Stove-Does Mann have a website? How about a tx #?

I think it is

www.mannchevy.com May not be updated, they quit gmbuypower because they could not keep up with the emails.

good luck

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Stove said:
Not sure how far you want to drive. Mann Chevy in flora always has tons of trucks new and used. They were getting dmaxs in 01 before any of the indy dealers. They have always been super to deal with, none of that car dealer crap. Just the owner and couple sales guys, but they have inventory. Give them a call they will give you a fair price over the phone. In 01 they quoted me $4000 more for my trade than any of the local dealers. I normally use Ashley (male) or you can talk to Dave the owner. Tony is the sales manager.

good luck in your search

later

:exactly: this is were I got mine. :thumb: ask for Ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts