Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
THis is the tune I meant to put on here. DPF delete. Currently running this tune on my friends 08' LMM w/ cat and dpf delete. Doesn't throw any codes, puts out some good smoke and will haze the tires. Rev limiter is also removed along w/ top speed raised.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Put this on my friends LMM that has an MBRP exhaust w/ no cat or DPF. Didnt throw any codes, and will easily roast the tires, rev limiter is also removed.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Loaded this tune on my 08 lmm and it runs really good, definitley a hot one. No problem burnin off tires. It did throw 2 dpf codes, guess Ill just have to tell them not to report.

·
Registered
32 Posts
been running tune for 2 months runs great ,great power down low but falls flat , and gave me a low pressure code once , i may need a lift pump with this tune

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tried this tune on my 08LMM with MBRP exhaust no cat/dpf. Smoked a lot down low ....feels slower than my Banks econo-mind on level 6. wont spin my tires. I'm not trying to be negative as i appriciate the time spent creating and putting this out here for everyone to use.

·
Registered
0 Posts
This tune worked great on my 07.5 llm. Seems to have a bit to much timing, or maybe it's just me. I here a bit of a ping. just as you take off. Thanks alot for the tune, thanks to you I need new rear tires. I'm wondering if you have a tune for tcm? If you do put it out there thanks.:)

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
ran this tune for awhile, and it does rattle when cold, also with remote start after a few minutes on a cold morning the truck started making awful noises, sounded like a pilot timing issue, so I had to uninstall it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The main injection pulse table looks a bit odd. May want to try smoothing. And could use some more pulse-width at higher manifold pressures. But thats me, lol.

·
Registered
170 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
0 Posts
How much hp is this tune supposed to be? I was comparing it to my 40hp tune and it looks almost identical...where were your big changes at? I saw some with the boost but very little change with the fuel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts