Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an express cutaway same front as the vans with the lmm ... can anyone answer some questions for me I bought the egr block of plates for the 07-10 lmm my mechanic is saying they don’t fit that the vans have a different intake etc can anyone verify this if the block of plates won’t work the ones I bought were from sinister.. any advice on mods etc would be helpful

·
Administrator
15,965 Posts
Welcome to DieselPlace

What year is your express?

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
IIRC they used the same EGR valve from 2006-2010. Just the blocker plates should work.

Curious as to why you are wanting to go this route ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Egr was leaking but I came to realize the block off plates won’t help me with the leak 🤣 but I already had bought them and a tuner so why not install them. But the guy was telling me they don’t fit so not better place to hit the forum and find out 👍🏻👍🏻

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Even if they did not fit you could easily make some out of scrap steel that would work. The little brackets that come with it will not work since those are different between vans/trucks but you accomplish the job without them. What do you have for a tuner ?

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Ok, so you need to ditch the H&S and get a tune from one of the reputable EFILive tuners.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
No, it will not work because it does not have van specific tuning on it. It is for trucks only.

Reactions: LCAC_Man
1 - 10 of 10 Posts