Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my LMM without the cab lights but now i want them has anyone done the upgrade? If so where did you get them? How hard was it?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the LMM lights and everything. Just haven't put them on yet. The hardest part is the hole drilling..:D
Yeh thats the part im worried about!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I want to install them also but I am afraid to drill the holes in the wrong spot. It would be nice if there was a paper template available. If there is someone that has them factory installed and can make a paper template I would be willing to pay for it. I think that would make it so much easier.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to install them also but I am afraid to drill the holes in the wrong spot. It would be nice if there was a paper template available. If there is someone that has them factory installed and can make a paper template I would be willing to pay for it. I think that would make it so much easier.
You can buy them with the template not sure where to get them but a buddy of mine just did them on a dodge and in came with the template!

·
Registered
959 Posts
I have the templates for each light. I don't have one that actually spaces them apart. I guess the best bet is tot measure from a truck with them already installed..

There is a DIY article on the site..

·
Registered
71 Posts
i realy wanna put the 2008 cab lights on my 02 does anybody think there would be much of a problem doign this mod? i dont have anycab lights so i just thought it would look pretty sweet with the new style ones on it !

·
Registered
23 Posts
does anyone know if the wiring is there if you dont have them stock

·
Registered
254 Posts
No the wiring harness is different (at least on my 07.5). I think some guys have made there own to make it work too. I ordered the harness and lights from GM and it goes from the passenger side fuse panel up the roof column and plugs into things along the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.