Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im making a tune for my buddies lly he wants it to be tranny safe for now but i dont know where to start on an lly. any suggestions?
wants about 70 horse, lb7 idle (already got that covered though), not to much smoke (gave him a lil more boost sooner). i figure timing and main quantity?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Keep the pulse width at or below 1900-2000 ms in the big end of the table 150-160mpa 90-100mm3, keep the timing conservative also maybe up to 20 degrees in the same areas. Throw a little boost at it also maybe 26-27 pounds max, it can take more but not needed with the amount of fuel there. Tell him to be really nice to it when towing though the stock trans on the LB7-LLY didn't like much more than 375hp to the ground.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have a pretty good 75-80 hp, that i have hand calculated 25 mpg at 80mph with. unloaded of course. it has smoth throttle and minimal smoke. email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
425 Posts
whatthedeucetx8,

would you mind shooting that tune my way as well?

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
im not a fan of cut and paste. please email me so i can just return an email insted of going back and forth. I am dealing with a broken hand right now and its my mouse hand. So, if you just want to email me at the adress above, i can just attach it.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
ok will do

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts