Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
dmaxalliTech,

Thanks for the info! I was having a hard time waiting for my new ride, and you just made it even harder
. At least now I can see what I'm getting.

Thanks for the hard work, it means alot. Happy holidays.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Thanks Eric...

Still looks a bit messy getting to the injectors. Looks like you had a difficult time getting a shot of them so they are covered up with junk!

I'm sure it's better than the old style though. And just think, if the injectors are better (are they) then you won't have to take advantage of the easier access!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Eric, Dedicated site is too cool! Look forward to using it in Jan, gotta pay the elves off first.

·
Registered
479 Posts
NICE INTRO ON THE WEBSITE! Who did the site??

Is the site a personal site or did your dealer set it up??

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have an '02 Chev D/A with the Calif emission package (i.e. CAT and EGR). From what I can determine from the pictures, it looks like things have been cleaned up a lot on the LLY. On my LB7 engine it is difficult to even see the passenger side valve cover. I could not imagine trying to take the valve cover off to service the injectors. So the LLY looks like a step in the right direction. It will be good to see one in person.

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Newguy said:
NICE INTRO ON THE WEBSITE! Who did the site??

Is the site a personal site or did your dealer set it up??
It is my personal site, dealer has no involvement whatsoever. I wish I could take credit for putting it togather but I dont know the first thing about that kind of stuff, hard enough for me to post pics here! LOL. The site builder is somebody I have met from online stuff. I dont want to release his name as I dont have his permission to do so. Look for an announcment on the first for the offial site introduction.

·
Registered
479 Posts
well - my kudos to your website designer...

BTW - will you be helping us at all "disable" the EGR for "OFF ROAD USE ONLY" as I would like to know how to do that...

Thanks a million for all the time and effort you have put into this site and your new one.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Eric,

Very nice Site!

I hope you make a ton of money off of us. You deserve it!

You help us Dmax owner an untold number of times. The least we can do is pay you back in any way possible.

Merry Christmas to you and your Family!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts