Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM TAKING PRE ORDERS ON THE MODULE FOR LLY FROM BULLY DOG

I HAVE 10 SPOKEN FOR I WANTED TO SEE IF I SHOULD GET MORE IT WILL BE ADJUSTABLE UP TO AROUND 95HP RETAIL WILL BE $649.00 I WILL GIVE A SALE PRICE OF $575.00 TILL FRIDAY 4/2/2004 ON PRE ORDERS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO SHIP ON THAT DAY CALL 1-800-697-0194 IF INTERESTED

·
Registered
396 Posts
Why such a short deadline?....

Let's hear the details....

·
Registered
266 Posts
any news on whether or not the tranny is holding the power very well?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I DO NOT THINK THE TRANNY WILL BE A PROBLEM WITH ONLY 90HP

MACKIN I HAVE NOT ASKED HOW JUST WHEN

·
Registered
396 Posts
What ever happened to this thread????? UPDATE PLEASE.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Am I to assume this was just BS?

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
I'm curious too.

PSI or pulse box???

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this box should have almost the same programming as the dyno dominator has now, mostly pulse part presure

obvivosly i was mis lead on time before so i won't promise a time but it will be soon

·
Registered
494 Posts
Cyclone maybe now you realize why you should have stayed with Quad. I'm working on it is better than not delivering when you say you will.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
he made the right choice........

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
sdaver you should start a fan club.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

liars anonymous
Ill start it but dont want to be a member

·
Registered
494 Posts
CYCLONE said:
cpmac sorry

I AM WORKING ON IT what is the differance you still do not have them.
If you don't know the difference between someday and 1 month after you were promised them and then stuck your neck out and promised them to everyone here then it is a good reason for you to stay with bullydog. By the way how many people have you refunded their money? I guess that would be a good way to corner the market. Claim you have it done and take money then wait till someone else gets it done so your company can copy it or relabel it.

As for the bad injector I got it at my local dealership when I bought my truck, it just took it a while to go bad.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't see where Cyclone who is only a distributer who was going on info received and came to the forum to announce did anything horrible.

Heck if he was misinformed what can you do?

The biggest vegetarian LONG NECK has left the building in most performance seeking members eyes.

I'm working on it,releasing end of the week,we're testing,we're full of sh*t is more like it .

The fore mentioned tuner was the Queen of promise with no delivery and poorest customer service in the market.

Edited by: Reggie

1 - 20 of 34 Posts