Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
If you already own a dually why not do a 6 door, short bed dually. I always figured this would be my next build if I ever get the guts ($) to do another one.
No more Duramax dually for me. I ventured off into the Ford world for a while and currently have a King Ranch F-450 6.4 Powerjoke and a 6.0 Powerjoke 2.6 pull truck.
I also have a 2005 ECSB LLY and am getting sucked back into the Duramax world.
I ultimately want a GMT900 Tahoe that is Duramax powered but just came across a wrecked LLY with 39k on it for a good deal. Swapping that into a 2003-2006 Suburban/Yukon is probably the most straight forward swap to do, no>???
I figure do that, enjoy and make a couple bucks and roll it into my Tahoe project. :confuzeld

P.S. Sorry for the thread hijack!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Ok finally the body gets dropped back on in the morning. Next is the wiring...I plan on using the yukon fuse panel, changing out transfer case black box and controller,pedal,ad wait to start wire to the yukon harness.then do the relearn procedure. What else am I missing?
Are you using the pedal from the donor>??? Adapting that to the Yukon assembly>???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.