Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you photographers....

Could you get us some shots of the injectors? Both banks?

Thanks,

hoot

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man..

Wow.... tough gettin in there for a shot!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hoot,

You're right about the tough getting in there.

At least in any sort of way that might be clear to someone who's not seen one of these.

I could try to take some, but I don't think you'd get better than what Triffid's given you. Want me to give it a shot?

If so, where do you want them sent and what format, size, resolution, etc.?

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post them on here. I use high res to take the shot then resize to 640 x 480 200 dpi.

Upload using this

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Okay, here they are. Feel free to delete any you don't like. I'm no professional but these seem to be okay. I compressed them quite a bit so let me know if you need something different. As far as the right side bank goes, well you're just about out of luck unless someone wants to start taking stuff off so you can see it better. Sorry about that part. These along with those posted by Triffid, should give you an idea. I tried to get some of the turbo and EGR stuff as well, and there's already a good shot of the fuel filter on another post.

Edited by: Zeeb

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is kinda the whole point of my request.

It's pretty hard to see the "exposed" injectors.

Nice shots zeeb. Gives us a good idea of what to expect when lifting the hood.
thanks.

Anybody else?
The more the merrier!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Triffid, Did you install the trans pan? Later! Frank

·
Registered
212 Posts
I had the same question about the trans pan when I looked at his photos.......... Is that the "deep" pan that 01-03 owners have been putting on themselves?? Maybe GM got smart (no way) and decided to just go with the standard (deep) pan for the allison and do away with the shallow pan they used to use.

Or is this an "in between" pan? something deeper than the 01-03 models, but still shallower than the "deep" allison pan.

Edited by: Searay90

1 - 10 of 10 Posts