Diesel Place banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 17 years and about 230k it’s looking like time for new fuel lines on my LLY (crew cab short box). Not seeing a lot of straight forward plug and play kits online. Lines to go.com has a few however I don’t see many reviews on their kits. Does anyone have any recommendations on fuel line kits from personal experience? Im talking from fuel cooler all the way up to the engine. Really don’t wanna break the bank with a pricey stainless system, as my oem system has lasted quite long. I’m reading that it’s better to have multiple piece kits than just one to avoid installation headache? Any recommendations? Thanks!

·
Administrator
19,884 Posts
After 17 years and about 230k it’s looking like time for new fuel lines on my LLY (crew cab short box). Not seeing a lot of straight forward plug and play kits online. Lines to go.com has a few however I don’t see many reviews on their kits. Does anyone have any recommendations on fuel line kits from personal experience? Im talking from fuel cooler all the way up to the engine. Really don’t wanna break the bank with a pricey stainless system, as my oem system has lasted quite long. I’m reading that it’s better to have multiple piece kits than just one to avoid installation headache? Any recommendations? Thanks!
I would contact our Supporting Vendor; Lincoln Diesel Specialties Diesel Injection, Parts and Services and speak with Brent to get some great advice
(y)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts