Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I’m looking for a FICM for a LLY. I’ve sent mine off to be refurbished but they can’t do anything with it. Reached out to a couple of dealers and stores and none have any in stock. !where to go from here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
19,287 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried both of these guys. They didn’t have anything to offer

·
Administrator
19,287 Posts
Tried both of these guys. They didn’t have anything to offer

??? Lincoln lists FICM on their website ficm.png

and Kennedy should have them also..
Did you speak to both by phone?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I called them both. There are a lot of places that have them on their sites but not in stock. Never thought it’d be this big of a pain. May be the first step in getting non dpf trucks off the road.

·
Administrator
19,287 Posts
Yea I called them both. There are a lot of places that have them on their sites but not in stock. Never thought it’d be this big of a pain. May be the first step in getting non dpf trucks off the road.

There is an electronic chip shortage currently affecting auto manufacturers and parts suppliers. that may have something to do with the fact you cannot find a part.
You can try looking on car-part.com and partshotlines.com for yards near you with a used ficm to match your truck.

I checked oreillys online and they list a Cardone reman unit.
You might check your local parts store and see if they have anything available

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hey guys. I’m looking for a FICM for a LLY. I’ve sent mine off to be refurbished but they can’t do anything with it. Reached out to a couple of dealers and stores and none have any in stock. !where to go from here?
I'm having the same problem. GM discontinued, but remans will be out October-November. In the mean time, she's dead in the water.
May be the first step in getting non dpf trucks off the road.
Squarebody trucks are looking more and more appealing.

Reactions: OkDually

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is an electronic chip shortage currently affecting auto manufacturers and parts suppliers. that may have something to do with the fact you cannot find a part.
You can try looking on car-part.com and partshotlines.com for yards near you with a used ficm to match your truck.

I checked oreillys online and they list a Cardone reman unit.
You might check your local parts store and see if they have anything available
I saw that one from oreillys. They are another one that’s listed on the site but cannot be obtained.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts