Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...

selling my Edge Juice for the 2004.5-2005 LLY Dmax's. Includes all of the following:

-Edge Juice module
-Attitude module
-3 foot Attitude cable extension (you need the extra length when installing in overhead console)
-brushed Aluminum ATS Attitude mount for the overhead console with two accessory switches. I love this mount and had the switches wired up to my lift pumps. Fits very snugly in the console and looks awesome IMO.
-Pyrometer probe/thermocouple
-instruction manual
-original box

Im asking $560 shipped to your door. This is a good deal...the Attitude extension cable is 25 dollars IIRC from the Edge website. Edge J/A is 700+ new. ATS mount is 65 dollars IIRC.

One thing....I wont be able to ship it until Monday morning...hope that wont cause a problem for potential buyers. I prefer PayPal, but will consider any payment method.

I loved this box...im really sad to see the Attitude monitor go. I am selling it because it just does not fuel hard enough for my big turbo. I will also warn you that it does not like BIG stacks on the LLY. I would NOT run the Edge stacked with any programmer that is over 80-90hp. The PPE 90hp tune stacked with the Edge on levels 4 and 5 ran well on my truck.

Perfect for stock/mildly modded trucks as it provides very nice power and great EGT/trans protection features.

--Ben

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has it ever fallen out of the back of a tahoe? ):h
SHHHH SCOTT BE QUIET!!!!:eek:

:lol: :funnypost

haha no it is in one piece and guarenteed not to be DOA.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
550 shipped OBO...

this is a great deal come on guys.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not going any lower than 550!

why doesnt anyone want this?? It comes with a ATS switch mount and a 3foot extension cord, pyro, original box...EVERYTHING

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
It will sell give it time mine sold for 550.00

·
Registered
804 Posts
I can do 550$ on paypal.. I know im not a big poster here or anything but then again its me taking the risk of sending money out.. hehe.. You can shoot me an email to [email protected] if you'd like. Consider it sold though!!

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Email sent :D

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha yep...selling the Edge allowed me to pay off the rest of the turbo :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status