Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the going rate for a LLY ECM? Where is the best place to pick one up? Considering a Predator or the TTS Tow tune. And I would also like to keep my original ECM Stock as a back up. So I don't get stuck somewhere.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Steve sells them at TTS. $400 each, IIRC

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
i think kennedy sells them as well

·
Registered
75 Posts
When you buy a new ECM, does it come loaded with the newest flashes, or do you need to take it to the dealer and get it flashed?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Phebus- Yes- Take it to the dealer and when you hand the spare ECM to them make sure you tell them you want the latest flashs so that when stack your hottest tunes on it it'll run right. -JUST KIDDING.

They'd probably void your warranty on the spot. If you get an ECM from TTS they'll have pretty recent engine calibrations on it. I bought mine just after the new 10% EGR mapping came out from GM but TTS didn't have that cal available. It did however have the cal's prior to that. So his calibrations were about a month or two recent. It ran just fine as soon as I put it in.

·
Premium Member
20,558 Posts
you might have to cycle the key a couple times to to the VATS learn, but otherwise it should be plug and play...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts