Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent the day at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit yesterday. It was a great day. All sorts of great cars, trucks and concept vehicles from all manufacturers. Got there about 10:30 in the morning an left a 7:00 p.m. that night. The displays are fantastic.

Anyways, even though the picture isn't the greatest (my friend snapped it for me and I never questioned him what it looked like in the digital display before we moved on) they had an LLY display engine on the floor to look at. Don't ya all like the chrome fuel filter? The way the fuel lines attach from the common fuel rail to each individual cylinder definately is different than in the LB7. Also got my first view of a 3500 SRW truck. Chevy had an LT crew with a D/A powertrain and GMC had an LS extended cab with a gas powertrain.

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Thanks, Larsonem, interesting photo. I'm particularly interested in all that "cooled EGR" junk on the underside of the air intake pipe above the valve cover.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Looks like the exact same injectors.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Wow that is a really motion blurred picture. Try using a higher shutter speed.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hey, where can I get one of those chrome fuel filters? Wonder if it filters better than the non-chromed version?
Edited by: Minn-Kota

1 - 5 of 5 Posts