·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAs anybody done this?

·
Registered
710 Posts
I was thinking about doing that to a set of bumpers.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
On the linex site there is a photo of a truck with the lower rocker panels, wheel flares, and bumpers done. Looks good to me. I am going to do it eventually.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have it on my '06, from the front flare to the rear of the box, over the rear flare. Along the body, it comes up about 2/3rds of the way up the molding( not over the molding).

CWB

·
Registered
42 Posts
I did the rockers, flares, and bumpers on my '98 Sonoma ZR2 with Duplicolor spray-on bedliner. There's a ton of guys in my ZR2 club who have done it with LineX. I wish i would have gone that route the first time...but the Duplicolor isn't too bad. Nice thing is, i can just spray it back on when i tear it up. LineX usually has a lifetime warranty on theirs, so all you'd have to do is stop by their shop to have it re-sprayed.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I used the Duplicolor on my fender flares. I would have left them painted but I got into it with a concete column and lost.:cool: Overall I like it. If you just spray it on it looks to glossy to me. I let it dry and then made real quick, misting type sprays form about 3 feet away to give it that textured look. Thats how you texturize a bedliner.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i really like the way that the line-x looks on the bottom of trucks as a two-tone or color matched both look good

·
Registered
874 Posts
You mean like this? The lighter brown is all color matched Line-X. It goes from the rockers, inside the door jambs, over AND under the flares.

Best thing I did to that truck...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
You mean like this? The lighter brown is all color matched Line-X. It goes from the rockers, inside the door jambs, over AND under the flares.

Best thing I did to that truck...

see what i mean that looks great and it protect dont get any better than that

·
Registered
42 Posts
That brown on brown is VERY nice!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey Coonhound, I jump between this and the zr2 forum as well...

...it is a small world after all!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hell yeah! ):h Which forum? ZR2.com or ZR2USA.com?

·
Registered
370 Posts
zr2.com. I still have the z, its my daily driver. I use the duramax for towing and highway driving. I cannot wait to lift the z and turn it into an official "toy", I've got just the rig to pull it with....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Exactly my train of thought! Well, the Z and the boat. ::thumbsup::

1 - 15 of 15 Posts