Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have 05 duramax with edge ,silverline.airaid . when ever i turn up edge to level 5 itwill go in to limp mode. then i have to clear dec codes with bully dog programer. wondering if fuel sensor is bad or maybe oil sensor? any one having same problems!! dealer ship have found nothing.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
1) list codes here as there are a few "limp" codes
2) Never run edge on 5 with stock tranny
3) Never take truck to dealership with mods
4) Fill out a signature

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
edge on 5 and you are limping no way:joke: you just need to turn it down and you will be fine but on 5 you will always limp a stock trans

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
have 05 duramax with edge ,silverline.airaid . when ever i turn up edge to level 5 itwill go in to limp mode. then i have to clear dec codes with bully dog programer. wondering if fuel sensor is bad or maybe oil sensor? any one having same problems!! dealer ship have found nothing.
I should add this to the FAQ...:rolleyes:

This will come out as sarcastic and maybe rude, but don't take it that way. Please read the Edge manual cover to cover as it clearly states if you run levels 4 and 5 you risk damage to the OEM transmission. Once you limp the tranny it may do it more frequently.

If you don't have a manual, here is one http://www.edgeproducts.com/pdf/instructions/EJC1000WAM_Juice-Attitude_Duramax_LB7_LLY.pdf Please see page 11 about levels 4 and 5. If you do not have an upgraded tranny do not use level 5.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts