Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it is running it is very fast on 6
The problem is the limp mode fuel rail pressure is going off all the time
and leaves you on the side of the road. Is anyone else having this problem. I have tried a lot of boxes and this is the only problem I have.
I do think the motor is louder with the box.
If they fix this problem it will be a nice product.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Same with me, i got pissed off and leave it set on one now.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yea. I am having that one two. I would be driving at 40-45mph and then stomp on it to pass someone, then i would here a noise under my truck, let off the gas and the light comes on. From a dead stop I have had no problem, only at cruising speed. I have seen this problem on level 4, and 5, I didn't want try 6. Other than that i haven't seen any other codes like the last boxes. This is the best box i have tried yet and this is my fifth one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry that there are so many modules thrown at you guys, but we are having some issues with this code P-009e coming up, which would send the truck into a limp mode. I have sent out a harness and new juice boxes out to see if that will fix this issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Recieved new box and wiring harness on Monday and installed. One (1) mile down the road on level 3 it went into limp mode. If turbo boost goes over 21/22 pounds the truck goes into limp mode on all levels.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I had it happen once to me on Friday night. I went a whole week running it hard trying to make it happen and nothing. Coming home from dinner on friday night trying to speed up to get ahead of traffic and the lovely light came on. I thought i was in the clear, guess not.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Has anybody heard anything from EDGE about them coming up with a new fix? As posted before the new harness and box did nothing to solve the P099 code

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have only had that code come up once since the new box and harness. Since then i haven't recieved it anymore. Everything seems to be fine with no problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.